Here’s an outline to get you started. Downloadable RFP Template (PDF) coming soon.
- One paragraph stating who you are and what you do.
- List the URL (or URLs) that you want redesigned.
- List any other services you may need, such as:
- Brand identity (visual and/or messaging)
- Digital marketing (content marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.)
- Copywriting and/or designed content
- Media buying
- Photography and/or Videography
- Public Relations
- Website hosting
- Website maintenance (routine housekeeping, like backups, updates, etc.)
- List your company’s sales and marketing goals: generate leads, facilitate sales, reinforce relationships, increase orders, etc.
- Explain how your website fits into your overall marketing program. What are your primary marketing pursuits and how will they integrate with the website?
- Explain your frustration with your overall marketing program and your current website.
- Explain the state of your current brand identity. Advise if you have a style guide, and list your key messages.
- List your key audiences.
- List your key competitors.
- Indicate the quality of your current website content and explain your content capabilities. Do you have in-house copywriters, photographers, editors, etc.?
- Explain any other in-house capabilities for design, development, or other relevant skills.
- List your quantifiable goals, such as traffic, conversions, etc.
- List your qualitative goals, such as brand awareness, lead quality, etc.
- List any known functionality needs, such as an open-source CMS, integration with a CRM, etc.
Timeline & Budget
- What event, business condition, or sales window will inform the optimal launch date?
- What return on investment do you require? What is your budget range?
- Proposal Requirements for an Agency Response
- Portfolio and/or Case Studies
- Recommended Solution
- Description of Process and Deliverables