Gravitate is a fast paced, fun digital marketing agency of talented and driven web professionals in Vancouver, Washington. We are looking to add an Account Coordinator to our service team.
This is a Customer Service position that receives calls and manages emails (primarily through the Zendesk ticketing system) from clients for website updates, then schedules tasks to our team for completion. This is an entry-level position but applicants must have a good understanding of the fundamentals of HTML and WordPress.
Applicants must have good customer service, communication, and troubleshooting skills, be able to thrive in a highly collaborative team environment, have a good ability to multitask, be eager to learn new skills, very well organized, handle the ebbs and flows of agency life, respond well to feedback, be willing to contribute ideas and opinions, and have a strong work ethic.
We offer a competitive annual salary and a benefits package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 401k, health and dental care, and more. We have a fun, supportive culture of talented, passionate people and a wonderful work environment. The position is 8AM – 5PM Monday through Friday, telecommuting is not an option.
- Answering phones and emails
- Managing Zendesk tickets
- Managing tasks and estimates with our team
- Time management
- Basic Troubleshooting of Website Problems
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in web design or development
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- WordPress admin panel knowledge
- Positive attitude
- Confident, clear communication skills
- Self-initiating, punctual, and honest
- Passionate about new developments in digital marketing
Bonus Points for these Skills:
- Coding for WordPress
- Amazon Web Services
- Apache and NGINX configurations
- Advanced Custom Fields plugin
- RESTful API
- Drupal, Joomla, Magento
- ASP/ASPX, DNN
- Required to work onsite in our office in Vancouver, Washington
- Full-time salaried position
- Some of the benefits include:
- Health and dental care
- Paid time off
- Other cool stuff we do randomly for fun
- Reports to the Ongoing Department Director
Please email your cover letter and resume to using our Indeed job posting. No calls please.