Work where you matter
Our Digital Strategist Interns are curious and passionate about improving their knowledge around digital strategies, are eager and hungry to jump in and support our lead strategists across a variety of channels, and keep up on trends in this fast-paced digital world.
Our interns are key team members in supporting our optimization department. This position will work with multiple disciplines internally and must be able to confidently communicate with their team and have a drive for becoming a leader and a strong voice for all things digital.
- As part of the Optimization department, you are confident (without the ego) in your abilities and let your actions and work best represent your capabilities as a team contributor.
- You have a desire to be a great communicator.
- You have a desire to continue learning and building on your capabilities.
- You inspire others to be exceptional.
- You have the ability to communicate your ideas and work in a way that is easy for many different personalities to understand.
- You value the ability to contribute to internal team meetings.
- You see process as a guide that you can expound upon.
- You are an excellent problem solver who keeps her/his cool when challenges arise.
- You are curious about new technologies and how they could play a part in client success.
- Familiar with different marketing tools
- Understanding of different social media channels
- Google Suite
- Google Analytics experience
- Technical SEO tactics and strategies
- Working knowledge of WordPress and other CMS’
- Required to work onsite in our office in Vancouver, Washington
- Students or recent graduates in web development or marketing may apply
- Part-time hourly position
- Reports directly to the Ongoing Department Directors
- For people who live in Portland, commuters will be traveling against traffic which takes only 8-10 minutes by car from downtown. That’s right, we are closer and more accessible than Beaverton, Gresham, Lake Oswego…you get the idea. Plus we have some really awesome breweries downtown.
Please email your cover letter and resume to us using our Indeed job posting. No calls please.
If you’re ready to jump on board, apply on Indeed.