Work where you matter
Our Digital Strategists are passionate about improving their client’s marketing presence, know how to implement and report on digital campaigns across a variety of channels, and are able to lead a team through trends in the fast-paced digital world.
Our strategists are a key component to our business and the right person will have experience creating and delivering high-level research and recommendations to our client’s executive leadership, as well as have the ability to manage projects in different industries. This position will work with multiple disciplines internally and must be able to confidently communicate with their team while being a leader and a strong voice for campaign development and reporting.
- Listen carefully to our client’s business goals and develop strategic digital marketing recommendations (often including SEO, PPC, and CRO).
- Execute and follow through on proposed marketing plans (from copywriting to development, you’ll have a talented team behind your back).
- Set up and optimize website tracking and reporting with tools like Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, and Search Console.
- Garner insights from analytics, reporting on new results and recommendations directly with the client.
A little about you…
- You are confident (without the ego) in your abilities and let your actions and work best represent your capabilities as a contributor to partner initiatives.
- You are a great communicator who can lead internal and external group conversations.
- You have a desire to continue learning and building on your capabilities.
- You inspire others to be exceptional.
- You have the ability to take your ideas and work and communicate them in a way that is easy for many different personalities to understand.
- You value the ability to contribute in internal team meetings as well as in client-facing meetings.
- You see process as a guide that you can expound upon.
- You are an excellent problem solver who keeps her/his cool when challenges arise.
- You have the desire to push everyone to be better and are a champion for continuous improvement across the department.
- You are curious about new technologies and how they could play a part in client success.
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals including technical, on-page, and local.
- Experience with Google Ads and Paid Social Media campaigns
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Slides, Etc.)
- Google Analytics experience (Certification is a plus)
- Working knowledge of best practices within SEO, paid search, email, social media, and WordPress.
- Bonus: Website A/B Testing, Marketing Automation, UX Research, or Web Design/Coding Experience
- Required to work onsite in our office in Vancouver, Washington
- Students or recent graduates in web development or marketing may apply
- Full-time Salaried Position
- Reports directly to the Ongoing Department Directors
- For people who live in Portland, commuters will be traveling against traffic which takes only 8-10 minutes by car from downtown. That’s right, we are closer and more accessible than Beaverton, Gresham, Lake Oswego…you get the idea. Plus we have some really awesome breweries downtown.
We’re all about building as much trust as possible with you along your interview process. We feel it very important to introduce you to as many This is what you can expect in our interview process:
- A phone interview with the hiring manager
- An in-person interview with our President and Senior Account Manager (maybe one other)
- A team interview
- A management “get-to-know-you” interview (by this time we’ve probably already made our decision and want you to get to know other managers in the company)
Please email your cover letter and resume to using our Indeed job posting. No calls, please.
If you’re ready to jump on board, apply on Indeed.