Our Digital Strategists are passionate about improving their client’s marketing presence, know how to implement and report on digital campaigns across a variety of channels, and are able to lead a team through trends in the fast paced digital world.
Our strategists are key component to our business and the right person will have experience creating and delivering high-level research and recommendations to our client’s executive leadership, as well as have the ability to manage juggle projects in different industries. This position will work with multiple disciplines internally and must be able to confidently communicate with their team while being a leader and a strong voice for campaign development and reporting.
How we see you leading:
- As part of the Creative team you are confident (without the ego) in your abilities and let your actions and work best represent your capabilities as a contributor on partner initiatives.
- You are a great communicator who can lead internal and external group conversations.
- You have a desire to continue learning and building on your leadership capabilities.
- You inspire others to be exceptional.
What we need in your skills:
- You have the ability to take your ideas and work and communicate them in a way that is easy for many different personalities to understand.
- You value the ability to contribute in internal team meetings as well as in client-facing meetings.
- You see process as a guide that you can expound upon.
- You are an excellent problem solver who keeps her/his cool when challenges arise.
- You have the desire to push everyone to be better and are a champion for continuous improvement across the department.
- You are curious about new technologies and how they could play a part in client success.
What we will look for in your technical skills:
- You have experience with different email marketing tools.
- You are highly competent and familiar with Google Suite. You know how to build presentations in Slides from data that you have manipulated and scrutinized over in Sheets and you value making it easy for your teams to easily access your work.
- You have experience creating social media campaigns and managing paid social.
- You are competent in Google Analytics with the desire to become certified.
- You are competent in Google Adwords with the desire to become certified.
- A plus if you have worked with A/B testing software – Optimizely, Evergage etc.
- A plus if you have worked with Marketo or other marketing automation software.
- You have 3+ years in digital marketing field, preferably on the agency side
- You have experience and working knowledge of best practices within paid search, email, social media, WordPress.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
Required to work onsite in our office in Vancouver, Washington (rumors are true—it’s blowing up, shhhh)
This is a full-time, salaried position.
Some of the benefits include:
- Health and dental care
- Paid time off
- Beer and cider on tap
- Active culture full of activities
- Attention anyone currently living in Portland, Oregon: Commuting to Vancouver, Washington travels against traffic, which takes only 8-10 minutes by car from downtown Portland. No income tax, no commute—it’s the best of both worlds.