Gravitate is a fast paced, fun digital marketing agency of talented and driven web professionals in Vancouver, Washington. We are looking to add a Full Stack Support Developer to our Client Services Team.
The Full Stack Support Developer (FSSD) will receive calls and emails from clients for website updates, write estimates, schedule tasks, troubleshoot errors, build feature enhancements, and participate in conference calls. The FSSD will also make updates to LAMP configurations, setup and manage Amazon Web Services (AWS) configurations, troubleshoot server side errors, and research new systems and web security. The difference between this position and our Full Stack Developer, is that you will have more direct client interaction and will be working on multiple websites each day, written by various developers, primarily doing quick-turnaround updates and fixes (not long-term projects).
Applicants must have good customer service and troubleshooting skills and be able to thrive in a highly collaborative team environment, have a good ability to multitask, be eager to learn new skills, handle the ebbs and flows of agency life, respond well to feedback, be willing to contribute ideas and opinions, and have a strong work ethic.
We offer a competitive annual salary and a benefits package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 401k, health and dental care, and more. We have a fun, supportive culture of talented, passionate people and a wonderful work environment. The position is 8AM – 5PM Monday through Friday, telecommuting is not an option.
- Answering phones and emails
- Estimating and managing tasks
- Time management
- Troubleshooting code and server errors
- Web development (primarily WordPress, PHP, and CSS)
- AWS hosting deployment and management (primarily Opsworks)
- 3rd party integrations (e.g. Authorize.net, Marketo, restful APIs, etc.)
- WordPress customization
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in web development
- LAMP stack configuration
- Restful APIs
- Coding for WordPress
- Positive attitude
- Confident, clear communication skills with clients and team members
- Self-initiating, punctual, and honest
- Passionate about new developments in digital marketing
- Amazon Web Services
- Apache and NGINX configurations
- Advanced Custom Fields plugin
- Drupal, Magento
- ASP/ASPX, DNN
- Required to work onsite in our office in Vancouver, Washington
- Full-time salary position
- Some benefits include:
- Health and dental care
- Paid time off
- Beer on tap
- Annual Company Retreat
- Other cool stuff we do randomly for fun
- Reports to the Client Services Manager and Development Manager
- For people who live in Portland, commuters will be traveling against traffic which takes only 10 minutes by car from downtown. That’s right, we are closer and more accessible than Beaverton, Gresham, Lake Oswego…you get the idea.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls please.