Position Closed as of 5/8/2017
As an interactive designer you can create a beautiful and engaging UI. You also understand that it’s just as important that your design achieves the goals of both the client and the end user. You have a passion for creativity and know how to translate strategic concepts into visual designs and prototypes.
- Working with the project team to help create a user experience strategy, including wire frames
- Collaborating with the lead designer to implement that strategy through visual design
- Participating in client presentations and design pitches
- An impressive web portfolio showcasing design and user experience
- Great communication skills
- Solid foundation of design fundamentals including: typography, color, and layout
- A passion for the industry with a solid understanding of digital tools, trends, and best practices
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Required to work onsite in our office in Vancouver, Washington
- Full-time salaried position
Some of the benefits include:
- Health and dental care
- Paid time off
- Beer on tap
- Other cool stuff we do randomly for fun
- For people who live in Portland, commuters will be traveling against traffic which takes only 8-10 minutes by car from downtown. That’s right, we are closer and more accessible than Beaverton, Gresham, Lake Oswego…you get the idea.
Please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com. This is an on site, full time position in Vancouver, WA. No calls please.