Work where you matter
We don’t hire code monkeys, script kitties, unicorns, ninjas, or gurus—we hire smart web developers who are committed to making the Internet better. We believe that the manner in which something is built is as much a part of the design solution as the look and feel of it; which is why our full-stack developers are involved in projects from the initial discovery and strategy all the way through execution. We don’t make decisions involving user experience, visual design, or architecture in a dev-less void, instead our developers operate as active decision-makers throughout the client relationship—from handshake to launch. If you love new challenges, open collaboration across disciplines, or were just brought to tears by the opening statement, then we may be the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for someone that has both the technical skills needed for the position, as well as leadership skills. We want someone that has a vision for the future of web development and a strategy to get there.
- Operate as official lead developer for a small set of clients
- Collaborate with and help mentor other team members
- General web development from full-site builds to smaller assets with an equal focus on back-end and front-end work
- 3rd-party integrations (e.g. Authorize.net, Marketo, restful APIs in general, etc.)
- Deep WordPress customization
- Help with scoping and estimating
- Assist with internal development operations, as well as in the development of internal tools
- Leadership Experience
- Great communication skills
- Restful APIs
- XML, JSON
- SASS / LESS
- In love with command line and regex mayhem
- AWS familiarity
- Required to work onsite in our office in Vancouver, Washington
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in web development
- Full-time salaried position
- Some of the benefits include:
- Health and dental care
- Paid time off
- Beer/Cider on tap
- Other cool stuff we do randomly for fun
- Reports directly to the Creative Director
- For people who live in Portland, commuters will be traveling against traffic which takes only 8-10 minutes by car from downtown. That’s right, we are closer and more accessible than Beaverton, Gresham, Lake Oswego…you get the idea. Plus we have some really awesome breweries downtown.
Please email your cover letter and resume to using our Indeed job posting. No calls please.
If you’re ready to jump on board, apply on Indeed.