Ready to get started?
Drop us a note or give us a call 888.641.7313; we’re happy to answer all your questions.
Keeping your website up-to-date
Today’s informed consumer is able to quickly find your website and digital marketing presence to assess your credibility and whether you’re worthy of their time and money. Don’t lose conversions with a broken or vulnerable website. By partnering with Gravitate, all you will need to do is simply email our ticketing system and we will get to work.
Check out our membership packages below and let us know if you have any questions.
- Backend: php, perl, C++, ASP/ASPX
- Frameworks: sass/compass, bourbon/neat/bitters, grunt/gulp,
foundation 4/5, jquery, requirejs, xml, smarty, hundreds of JS/jquery libraries/plugins
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MSSQL
Supported APIs, Server Technologies, CMS/Web Software
- Any RESTful or SOAP API, Google Maps, YouTube, Authorize.net, PayPal, Flickr, and Salesforce.
- Unix/Linux, Apache, NGINX, Windows, shell scripting (*nix or windows), and hosting/email/DNS management.
- Custom WordPress plugins and themes, Expression Engine, Drupal, Cushy, Adobe Contribute, Dot Net Nuke, and varied experience with dozens of custom CMSes.
Each package below is designed for both the size and the needs of your company. Only looking to maintain and perform small updates to your existing small website? The Basic package may be the best fit for you. Alternatively, if you’re looking for not only maintenance but also continued improvement and search engine optimization for your medium to large website, the Enhanced, and Premium packages will be perfect.
|Monthly Hours for Updates||3 hours||6 hours||12 hours|
|Monthly full site and database backup|
|Monthly traffic reports|
|SEO health report||Annually||Quarterly|
|Broken link audit|
|Internal link analysis|
|Image ALT tags|
|Verify site crawlability|
|Sitemap.xml & Robots.txt file updates|
|Annual user experience audit|
|Content style and layout|
|Dedicated service contact|
* All checked items are included at no extra charge and do not count against your Monthly Hours for Updates. All items are one time only unless stated as Monthly or Quarterly.