Today’s informed consumer is able to quickly find your website and digital marketing presence to assess your credibility and whether you’re worthy of their time and money. Don’t lose conversions with a stale, broken, or vulnerable website. Websites that stay fresh and are constantly updated are proven to increase traffic, boost sales and leads and strengthen brand authority. Let Gravitate maintain your website so you can focus on running your business.
- Backend: php, perl, C++, ASP/ASPX
- Frameworks: sass/compass, bourbon/neat/bitters, grunt/gulp,
foundation 4/5, jquery, requirejs, xml, smarty, hundreds of JS/jquery libraries/plugins
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MSSQL
- Additional capabilities listed below chart
Each package below is designed for both the size and the needs of your company. Only looking to maintain and perform small updates to your existing small website? The Basic package may be the best fit for you. Alternatively, if you’re looking for not only maintenance but also continued improvement and search engine optimization for your medium to large website, the Enhanced and Premium packages will be perfect.
|Monthly Hours for Updates||3 hours||6 hours||12 hours|
|Monthly full site and database backup|
|Monthly SEO & Keyword Update Reports|
|Technical SEO maintenance|
|ID/fix broken links|
|Internal link analysis|
|Update sitemap.xml & robots.txt|
|Loading speed optimization|
|Web form testing|
|Local search setup|
|Google+ business page|
|Bing local business page|
|Setup and design custom headers for social "business" pages|
|Monthly website audits|
|Content, readability, usability, spelling, and grammar ( 4 pages/month ). Advanced styling/layout ( 1 page/month ).|
* All checked items are included at no extra charge and do not count against your Monthly Hours for Updates. All items are one time only unless stated as Monthly or Quarterly.
* Supported APIs: Any RESTful or SOAP API, Google Maps, YouTube, Authorize.net, PayPal, Flickr, and Salesforce.
* Supported Server Technologies: Unix/Linux, Apache, NGINX, Windows, shell scripting (*nix or windows), and hosting/email/DNS management.
* Supported CMS/web software: Custom WordPress plugins and themes, Expression Engine, Drupal, Cushy, Adobe Contribute, Dot Net Nuke, and varied experience with dozens of custom CMSes.
How Your Website Service Team Is Like Your Mother
Mothers. Everybody has one. Those special ladies that brought you into this world have one of the toughest jobs possible. They are there each and every day to help you…
How does your website grow?
A few years back, I designed and built five 4’x4’ raised beds for a vegetable garden. I chose the best plants for my area and planned out how to arrange them…
Troubleshooting Web Form Issues
Normally, when a web form has been submitted, it takes the data that was entered into the form and then e-mails it to someone at that company. Sometimes, that person…
What is the cost of making your customers wait?
How small online delays can cost your company big money. Nobody likes to wait. It’s irritating, and, at a certain point, people realize their time is more valuable than the…
Is WordPress's security still something to question?
For as long as WordPress has been around, there have been musings the platform was a security nightmare and constantly vulnerable to attack. I have seen many articles addressing both…