Today’s informed consumer is able to quickly find your website and digital marketing presence to assess your credibility and whether you’re worthy of their time and money. Don’t lose conversions with a broken or vulnerable website. Let Gravitate maintain your website so you can focus on running your business.
- Backend: php, perl, C++, ASP/ASPX
- Frameworks: sass/compass, bourbon/neat/bitters, grunt/gulp,
foundation 4/5, jquery, requirejs, xml, smarty, hundreds of JS/jquery libraries/plugins
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MSSQL
Supported APIs, Server Technologies, CMS/Web Software
- Any RESTful or SOAP API, Google Maps, YouTube, Authorize.net, PayPal, Flickr, and Salesforce.
- Unix/Linux, Apache, NGINX, Windows, shell scripting (*nix or windows), and hosting/email/DNS management.
- Custom WordPress plugins and themes, Expression Engine, Drupal, Cushy, Adobe Contribute, Dot Net Nuke, and varied experience with dozens of custom CMSes.
Each package below is designed for both the size and the needs of your company. Only looking to maintain and perform small updates to your existing small website? The Basic package may be the best fit for you. Alternatively, if you’re looking for not only maintenance but also continued improvement and search engine optimization for your medium to large website, the Enhanced, and Premium packages will be perfect.
|Monthly Hours for Updates||3 hours||6 hours||12 hours|
|Monthly full site and database backup|
|Monthly SEO & Keyword Update Reports|
|Technical SEO maintenance|
|ID/fix broken links|
|Internal link analysis|
|Update sitemap.xml & robots.txt|
|Loading speed optimization|
|Web form testing|
|Local search setup|
|Google+ business page|
|Bing local business page|
|Setup and design custom headers for social "business" pages|
|Monthly website audits|
|Content, readability, usability, spelling, and grammar ( 4 pages/month ). Advanced styling/layout ( 1 page/month ).|
* All checked items are included at no extra charge and do not count against your Monthly Hours for Updates. All items are one time only unless stated as Monthly or Quarterly.